6 steps to curl retention
- Start with damp, towel-dried hair.
- Use the 1.2 inch barrel for a defined curl.
- Use high heat and airflow.
- Make sure curl is completely dry before you turn the machine off.
- End with cool shot to set style.
- Add styling product such as hairspray to maximize curl longevity.
1.2 inch Airwrap™ barrels
Create and set voluminous curls or waves. With clockwise and counter-clockwise barrels for symmetrical curls.
1.6 inch Airwrap™ barrels
Create and set loose curls or waves. With clockwise and counter-clockwise barrels for symmetrical curls.
Firm smoothing brush
Creates a straighter style with less frizz and fewer flyaways.¹ With firm bristles engineered to control frizz-prone hair.
Soft smoothing brush
Creates a smooth, blow-dry finish. With soft, ball-tip bristles engineered to be gentle on the scalp.
Round volumizing brush
Directs air into the hair to give body, and the bristles create tension to shape hair as it dries.
Takes hair from wet to damp, ready for styling.